Pitney Bowes Software Sales Account Executive - Latin America Territory in Miami, Florida
About the Opportunity
As a Customer Engagement and Information Management Solutions (CES/CIM) Sales Executive at Pitney Bowes you will work as a hunter in both existing accounts and new business accounts to provide global software solutions to help companies improve their customer experience, reduce costs, and increase profitability. Our customers leverage customer analytics and omni-channel communications to drive corporate profitability (Physical Communication, Electronic communications, and Video).
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you’ll join our Latin America Sales team and will work remotely from a home office reporting into the VP of Latin America Sales. You will be focused on selling to Latin America with a focus on Mexico, Central America, and northern South America. Candidates should be based near a metropolitan area in the Unites States with proximity to a major airport. Responsibilities may include:
• Close software sales opportunities
• Establish the best possible long-term relationship with each prospect and customer so as to maximize future revenue opportunities. Included are meaningful business relationships with "C" level executives, Marketing executives, IT Staff, and Business leads
• Understand Business drivers for making a capital investment and how technology fits into this process
• Build and maintain an active pipeline of qualified leads through selective cold calling, attending industry trade shows, providing product demonstrations, working leads from direct mail campaigns and other marketing campaigns
• Manage the sales process including Bids, RFPs, MSAs and SOWs.
• Work with other solution specialists and partners in your territory to assist in opening doors and driving license revenue.
• Obtain the maximum license fee revenue from each account and sales opportunity through recognition of broader needs that PB Software can address and through the strongest possible adherence to approved pricing.
• Significant travel including international travel will be required as part of this position up to 60-70%.
• 7 years of experience selling enterprise-class software solutions specifically related to customer communications, customer engagement, and/or customer analytics
• Experience selling to corporations in Latin America
• A proven history of successfully selling to “new logos” within an assigned territory.
• Clear understanding of the strategic selling process to include identifying business problems and helping customers quantify and justify customer engagement-centric solutions.
• Possess an in-depth understanding of technology solutions, software, and analytics as well as applying domain expertise on behalf of corporate clients.
• Excellent communicator who practices direct, candid and open dialogue.
• Bilingual (English & Spanish) preferred
Our Software team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Software Sales Account Executive - Latin America Territory
Requisition ID: 166493