Pitney Bowes Lead Compliance Restrictions Analyst in Erlanger, Kentucky
About the Opportunity As a Lead Compliance restrictions analyst you will lead the team to review parcels for export eligibility and final disposition. This helps our customers receive orders in a timely manner and comply with carrier and industry regulations. Your career with Pitney Bowes will help you play a key role in the fulfillment of our client orders. This position is located in Erlanger, KY.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
* Leading the day-to-day team activities of the restrictions team, including workload management, following up on critical items, reporting on productivity.
* Opening parcels flagged for Restrictions review, access contents for import and export compliance and document findings. * Make final ruling on ability to ship forward, return, liquidate or destroy parcel contents. * Repackage parcels opened and reviewed and ensure review did not compromise the safety of the item being shipped forward.
* Provide support for the review of client orders in Pitney Bowes Restrictions Dashboard upon request. * Additional Duties as Required.
- High School Grad/GED
- Experience in shipping/receiving
- Experience in the transportation regulations of dangerous goods (IATA, 49CFR)
- Experience with international transportation and logistics
- Computer literate (MS Word and Excel, E-mail, JIRA)
- Ability to lift up to 50 #’s, walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodation
- Must have a flexible schedule to work overtime, which may include weekends, holiday, and/or a different shift with limited or no advance notice The Team Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce provides a comprehensive range of global ecommerce and cross-border shipping solutions that help U.S. and U.K. retailers and online marketplaces reach consumers around the world. Recently, Pitney Bowes acquired Borderfree, a market leader in global ecommerce solutions. This move accelerates our strategic vision to grow our company through expansion of our digital commerce businesses. W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply. All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: *Supply Chain
Title: Lead Compliance Restrictions Analyst
Requisition ID: 165360