Pitney Bowes Engagement Manager / Business Consultant in Danbury, Connecticut
*About the Opportunity *
This role is Client Success Services activity and project based. The role manages active DMT client engagements with the primary focus to drive incremental revenue supporting Pitney Bowes Global Services growth strategy inclusive of Environmental and Voice of the Customer Value Services. Primary accountabilities include but are not limited to “at risk” contract renewals, revenue uplift opportunities with new and existing clients, client satisfaction and contract retention. The role functions as the consultancy intermediary to product management, marketing, CRMs, Sales and BU leadership and will act as the voice of the customer in regard to existing, new and activity based services. The role is aligned with and partners with field service CRMs and Sales to ensure that the portfolio of DMT products and services are presented regularly to DMT clients as well as identifying new engagement and or assessment opportunities. The role will also be engaged in new business conquest opportunities acting as an Operational consultant SME.
*Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow. *
In this role, you’ll join our Document Messaging Technology (DMT) team in Danbury, CT and report to the VP, Professional Services for DMT. You will be responsible for:
* Drive activity based, bill for service, assessment engagements.
* Assist CRM and Sales organizations with securing existing revenue and building incremental revenue base, establish strong business relationships, and increase overall awareness of Client Success Services in the marketplace.
* Assists and support CRM and Sales with mission critical complex selling components and processes, including teaming, developing solutions, making presentations and negotiating proposals and contracts. * Responsible for co-implementing business plans, account plans and strategies with CRM and Sales organization to drive services growth through productivity and flexible service product gains. * Act as primary interface with CRM and Sales units providing business analytics for mission critical buying cycles. * Support business functions to deliver centralized processes to the major accounts structure that underpin the service organization’s business goals to ensure standardization, increasing customer satisfaction and PB profitability. * Partner with Business Development, monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information of pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandizing techniques, etc. and report details back to Marketing in a timely fashion.
* Minimum of 10-15 years of direct account management, selling and consultancy experience related to service delivery, mail production and commerce oriented environments.
* Minimum 5-10 years’ experience managing document life cycle from host to post. Documents factory management a plus.
* Six Sigma; Lean Manufacturing experience a must; certification a plus.
* Demonstrate large account client relationship skills inclusive of account planning and execution.
* Consulting skills including effective listening, problem solving and c-level executive meeting and project facilitation.
* Ability to demonstrate consistent closing techniques throughout the sales cycle. * Successfully sold to C-level. * Strong business, production and commerce acumen, ability to articulate strategy, see the ‘bigger picture’. * Ability to manage components of a complex selling process, including teaming, developing solutions, making presentations, and negotiating proposals and contracts. * Strong written and verbal English communication skills. * Ability to dynamically prioritize and adjust to change and/or business growth with a customer focused orientation. * Excellent communication, negotiation, persuasion, partnering, conflict management, and customer service skills. * Ability to present to large audiences. * Proficiency in MS Office.
*Personal Characteristics: * * Results oriented; motivated; self-starter. * Strong interpersonal skills, ability to effectively engage the C-Suite and affect positive change. * Collegial, open and grounded in integrity. * Strategic, passionate and innovative creator and implementer of solutions with a roll-up your sleeves, feet on the ground approach.
Our Document Messaging Technology (DMT) team offers a full range of inserters, sorters, software and production printers that enable the creation of high-impact, color customer communications, including bills, statements, marketing offers and compliance documents. We provide digital solutions so organizations can create the right relationships with the right customers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
*W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply. *
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: *Client Operations
Title: Engagement Manager / Business Consultant
Requisition ID: 165731